My Dearest Community,
Your invited to join us for the "Heart Breath Meditation" as we celebrate the Autumn Equinox. Together we will place our prayers & intentions as we gather the bounty of our harvest, and celebrate the beauty of the session and our lives.
Summer is coming to a close and the gathering of the harvest begins.
Durning our time together you will experience:
- Using your breathe to breath life into your goals
- Celebrating the passing of summer
- Learning how to work with the Energies of the Autumn
- Building an Autumn Equinox Altar
- Making a prayer tie with your intensions for this season
- Experiencing the power of The Harvest
- Regaining your personal power & love
Your ceremony begins the moment you decide to attend. Be mindful, keep your energy focussed on positive, proactive endeavors.
What to Bring?
- A black, red or white candle
- A bag of organic Natural American Spirit Tobacco
- A black bandanna/ or cloth (12x120
- Autumn Flowers for the Altar ( if you can pick them from your garden, even better)
- An organic dish to share
This is a FREE circle and is open to all adults who are ready to take their wellness and life's purpose to the next level.
Please be sure to register below to attend.
May the beauty and magic that occurs when people gather together in grace be ours to share.
Walking In Beauty,
P.S. We start and end on time. Please arrive early!
Everyone is welcome to join us most Wednesdays, for our Heart Meditation. Seating is limited, so please be sure to register to reserve your place within our circle.