Full Moon Journey
Full Moon Journey
Full Moon Ceremony
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Registration is now closed
Things you Should Know.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call / text me for more information.
What to Bring
- Flowers for the Alter. If you have access to fresh flowers or herbs from your garden please be sure to share.
- Bring wood to feed the fire. You can purchase some from the store, or get some from Craigslist if possible. Don't worry if you cannot bring wood, but if you can, it will be greatly appreciated!
- Bring a gift, which represents renewal, rebirth, and a new beginning, as a gift for another sister during the give-away round! This item should be something you are ready to give-away. You are welcome to gift something you already have and no longer need. Or something you have made & want to share. But please do not go out and buy an inexpensive gift! "No Dollar Store Items, Please!" If your unable to gift, that's OK.
- This teaching will be offer in two parts:
- Part 1: Facilitator's Training Lecture
- Part 2: Full Moon Ceremony-Outdoors
- This is an out-door ceremony and you will be required to stand the whole time! If you are physically challenged and unable to stand for long periods of time, please bring a small lawn chair to help ease your body.
- Pot Luck- please bring a dish (healthy snacks are welcomed) to share with our community. Finger foods, fruits, nuts and drinks are preferred. I will bring some tea.
How to Dress for Ceremony
- Please dress-up for ceremony by wearing a skirt/ dress and a scarf/bandanna, this is a must! Please dress in white, in honor of the light & hope in our hearts (Pants can be worn under your dress/skirt, if you feel comfortable doing so!).
- Be sure to check the weather…temperature can change quickly, dressing in layers is helpful!!!
- Bring what you need to help keep you warm!