Curanderismo: The Teaching Continues
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Santa Clara, CA
9:00am to 12:00pm
My Dearest Community,
Our Curanderismo, The Teaching Continues...is an opportunity for us to meet monthly and apply the skills we have learns. Working with the energy of each new moon, a new topic in Curanderismo will be introduced to the group each month.
Each month we will expereince
Curanderismo in it's raw form
- Creating Sacred Spce
- Building and working with the energies of an Altar.
- Creating Ritual
- Working with the Elements
- Smuding & Clearing Space
- Calling in the Directions, our Ancestors and Spirit guides in a sacred & traditional way.
- Speaking our truth and asking for support as we deepen our connection to the medicine.
- Placing our intentions and prayers, as we connect to the Spirits in an ancient and magical way.
- Opening our hearts to remembering our life's purpose and how it's connected to Curanderismo.
- Being present in your body
- Creating change by planting seeds for new beginnings
- Building a Medicine Bag- Appling what we learn
Our gathering will be an opportunity to build community, plant our seeds for what's next and practice these ancient medicine ways.
"Y que simpre haga Luz, Paz, Amor, Conciencia y Harmonía
Yellow Wolf Nieves
This Month's Teaching
Celebrating Spring: The Start of the New Year
This month, we will begin to prepare for Spring and the New Year.
This month, we will
Future Gathering Dates
To Be Announced
Back ground: Curanderismo is a ancient art form that is found in all parts of the world and some say it's origins comes from the Moors in Africa. When the Spaniards came to the Americas, they brought & shared their knowledge of energy work. However, energy work was not new to the indigenous people already living in the Americans. In many ways, their understanding of healing modalities superseded the Spaniards. The meeting of two very different cultures & understandings gave birth to Curanderismo.